jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017

Journal Page "Hard to catch"


Hello everyone 

Después de una semana un poco complicada porque estuve enferma unos días este clima esta un poco loco en mi ciudad  decidí hacer una pagina de journal,para mi Guest Designer en Fabrika Decoru  tenia un poco de tinta restante de mi trabajo anterior así que la use para mi fondo, fue algo intuitivo y muy relajante,la imagen es del artista japones Hush yo solo hice el fondo y agregue la mariposa sobre la foto.

After a complicated week of being sick because of the crazy weather in my city, I decided to make a journal page for my Guest Designer from Fabrika Decoru, I had a little bit of paint left over from my previous project, so I deicided to use it for my background, it was actually something intuitive and very relaxing, I placed the image of the Japanese artist Hush and I did the background and I added a butterfly on top of the photo


Mixed Media Place

I used for my inspiration an aray of blue colors with white lights and rose colored tones for my background




More than Words

I think that sometimes we have to be FEARLESS and make or do different things, this journal was something that was a bit intuitive for me and I only wanted to relax and make some stains. For the Grunge creative challenge I made a background with lots of black stains and lines, it was a complete chaos



until next time
thanks for stopping by
noura

20 comentarios:

  1. wow!!!! My god! So fabulous! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A perfect interpretation of our challenge with such beautiful details.
    Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I really love this! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Another wonderful creation Noura! I absolutely love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow wow wow amazing project. Thanks for playing at Mmp Challenge this month.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Stunning page! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What an awesome interpretation of the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I adore this piece of art! It is so creative! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Just WOW! Ingredible project! Loved it Noura! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Outstanding take on grunge!! Simply gorgeous! All the best from MTW! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Amazing page Noura! I love all colors... Amazing! Thank you for playing along with More Than Words. Aga

    ResponderEliminar