martes, 28 de marzo de 2017

Art Journal "My Beautiful Caterpillar"

Hola !!

Después de una semana muy difícil  por la falta de agua en mi ciudad y los desbordes de los ríos he encontrado un tiempo para hacer este journal :) inspirado en mi hermosa oruga,así es como llamo a mi hija digamos que es su apodo suena lindo en español,todos la llaman así oruga, tanto que aveces piensan que es su nombre lol ella se llama Illary (significa amanecer en quechua) Itzayana (significa regalo de dios en el idioma maya).El tiempo pasa muy rápido ella cumplirá 3 años el 29 de marzo no puedo creerlo !! esta dejando de ser una oruga para convertirse en una hermosa  mariposa solo le pido a dios me de  mucho tiempo de vida para verla crecer, para mi journal  utilice muchas mariposas en acetato para decorar :) espero les guste

Hello everyone !!

After a difficult week, because of the lack of water in my city and the overflowing of water in the rivers close to the city of Lima, I've found time to make this journal. I was inspired by my BEAUTIFUL daughter, who I refer to in Spanish as "Caterpillar". When you say it in Spanish (Oruga), it sounds cute. Since I began calling her that, everybody would do the same until I thought that they were forgetting that her real name was "Illary", (which means "sunrise" in Quechua) followed by her middle name "Itzayana", (which means "gift from God" in the Mayan language). Time has flown by quickly and she's actually going to be 3 on the 29th of March and I can't believe it. She's  starting to leave her cacoon to become a beautiful butterfly and I only ask God to let me live long enough to see her grow and grow up. For this journal I used lots of BUTTERFLIES made of acetate to decorate it. I hope you like it.






close ups 








es la primera vez que uso estos productos y me han gustado mucho  son muy prácticos y los colores muy intensos :)

It's the first time that I'm using these products and I've liked using them a lot because they're very practical and the colors  they give off are really intense.


para hacer algunas flores utilice estos dos sprays juntos son una buena combinación
:)

To make some of the flowers I used 2 sprays together and I think they make a good combination.





Con este journal participo en los siguientes retos

With this journal I participated in the following challenges.





I used 




Me inspire en el sentimiento de la primavera y algunos colores del moodboard

I was inspired by the Spring feelings and by some of the colors on the moodboard.



Thanks for visit 
Noura :) 

17 comentarios:

  1. Oh I love the story behind this! You sure nailed our challenge! So glad you could join us at More Than Words again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Exquisite work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Noura, it is so gorgeous!!! I absolutely love everything about it!!! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great work !! The background is absolutely beautiful !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ooooh this is so pretty! So much tenderness and love in every detail !
    Thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang color and More Than Words challenge this month!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's amazing spread! And your girl is so sweet!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Amazing work! Thank you so much for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is gorgeous!! Love the colors!All the best from MTW! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. So very gorgeous, love the picture with the butterfly, so sweet and pretty! Thank you for joining More Than Words and Lindy's Color Challenge this month.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is so gorgeous I really love your work! Thank you for joining More than word!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Ohh, such a delicate and lovely spread! Love it! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. So many beautiful details :) Thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Nice... Thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang color and More Than Words challenge this month!

    ResponderEliminar