martes, 21 de febrero de 2017

Journal Page "Memories"


Hola a todos !!

Hoy quiero presentarles mi primer intento de un journal siempre he visto muchos tutoriales pero nunca me anime a hacer uno, hice mi mayor esfuerzo he tomado un lápiz después de muchos años que no dibujo pero realmente me ha inspirado Toni Burt  muy talentosa, lamentablemente no me quedo como tenia en mente pero puedo decir que lo intente :)

Quiero dedicar  este journal para el ultimo reto de Scrap Africa :( me hubiera gustado poder participar mas, ahí conocí muchas chicas talentosas que sigo ahora, todas muy amables con sus comentarios :) como dice una canción: "Todo tiene su final nada dura para siempre ..." pero siempre quedaran las memorias les deseo muchos éxitos a cada una de ustedes  se que las veré en otros DT y a la autora del blog Denisse los mejores deseos :D

Hello everyone!!

Today I want to present to you my first attempt at a journal. I've seen many tutorials but that never encouraged me to make one. I made my best effort and  I drew after not having drawn anything in a long time but I was inspired by the talented Toni Burt. Unfortunately it didn't come out the way I wanted it to, but at least I can say that I tried.

I want to dedicate this journal for the most recent Scrap Africa challenge, I would have liked to been able to participate more, I got to know many talented ladies there that I now follow, all of them are really nice with their comments :) like the song says: "Everything has to end , nothing lasts forever..." but the memories will always stay, I wish for you all much success for every single one of you. I know that I will see all of you in the other DT and to the author of blog Denise, best wishes 







Some close ups 



Escogí esta frase : "Gracias por las memorias un nuevo día viene" 




Hasta siempre chicas xoxo!
Noura 

19 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful page. I especially love the feathers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a fabulous page , the colours are amazing and I cant believe its your first attempt its magnificent.

    Marie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Noura esto es precioso!!, me encanta la combinación de colores, el diseño, todo!!...muchas gracias por acompañarnos en el último desafío de Scrap África y en Crafty Life Challenges!!.
    Un beso y mucha suerte!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Bea :) <3 un beso para ti tbm !!

      Eliminar
  4. gorgeous page!!! I love all the details I can stare at this art journal page for hours!Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Christina :) for ur lovely comment !!

      Eliminar
  5. This is awesome !! love your wonderful girl painting !! Thank you so much for joining us on the last challenge by Scrap Africa

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow...Claudia...these pages are amazing! I think they turned out perfectly and you did a fabulous job! ;-) Thanks so much for your well wishes! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa this month! ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Your first journal attempt is really fascinating and please know how much I adore the background and the sweet face too. This is really awesome Noura. Thank you for joining Scrap Africa finale challenge. Have a happy great scrappy crafty moments always!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    Scrap Africa Design Team
    Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gorgeous spread! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Life Challenges :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Gorgeous art journal pages!Love them! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Life Challenges!

    ResponderEliminar